December 8, 2017
According to several recent surveys, most of us would say that least a third of the time we spend in meetings is unproductive.
Smart Agenda is aiming to change that with a different approach to organizing meetings. The new app is now in beta and the start-up is signing up its first customers.
At the core of Smart Agenda’s approach is a a simple idea—an agenda doesn’t have to be a just piece of paper. An agenda can be interactive. It can make planning and managing a meeting easier. It can make it easier for people to participate and add more value to face-to-face meetings. And it can help teams get more done—even before a meeting gets started.
The app is designed with tools that streamline the work of organizing meetings and inviting and managing attendees. It also supports greater collaboration and engagement.
- Tools and widgets that help users create and share an agenda in minutes.
- Document management tools that let organizers create meeting packets and attach files to agenda items.
- Invitation and RSPV tools to manage attendees.
- Collaboration features such as commenting and chat.
- Group emails and attendee notifications.
- A clean interface with mimimal learning curve.
- Dedicated customer support.
Organizations interested in trying Smart Agenda should request an invitation for the free beta program.